MEASURE G PASSES – I am excited to share with you that Measure G, the $25.1 million facilities school bond for Soledad USD was passed by Soledad voters on June 5th. Although the final vote count has not been made official, as of election night, the yes vote was 58%. The District has made significant progress over the past six years, and passage of this bond will continue to create a strong, high-quality educational program for students. As you know, Measure G will fund critical repairs throughout the District including:
• Upgrading and improving student safety and campus security
• Completing Main Street Middle School improvements
• Replacing portable classrooms with permanent classrooms
• Updating classrooms for career technical education and workforce training programs
• Improving District-wide technology
• Fixing deteriorating roofs and outdated plumbing On behalf of our students and staff, we are appreciative of your continued support of our District. We could not have done this without you!
Timothy J. Vanoli, Superintendent