If your iPad is physically damaged and needs repair, please take it to the District Office at 1261 Metz Rd for repair. iPads are picked up every day in the early morning, and returned same day late afternoon. They will bill the district, and we will then bill you if the issue was due to physical damage. For all other iPad issues not related to physical damage: If you need Tech support you can call your school site or follow the directions below:
The fastest way to get tech help is to email tech help (instructions below). Please include the information below in your ticket. If you are unable to email for tech help, please call your school site for assistance.
- Create a new email message
- Type the email address [email protected] in the To section
- In the subject line, state what the main topic is, ie. Illuminate login or Aeries login, sound not working, etc.
- In the body of the email, include the following
- School Site
- Student Name
- Student ID/AR number (if known)
- Parent Name
- Best time to contact
- Phone number to contact (or email)
- Do you speak English or do you need Spanish assistance?
- iPad ID number (from back of iPad: i.e. SUSD #, GBRM14-1 )
- Be as descriptive as possible about the issue you are having
- I cannot log into Go Math!
- I am getting an error that states ____________
- iPad not connecting to wifi
- Cannot connect to Zoom (what is the error?)
- Submit the tech request by sending the email
A Tech will get back to you as soon as possible! Please check your email for Helpdesk responses from our Tech department. We may ask you for more information or let you know the issue has been resolved.